Cottage "La Source"

'La Source' cottage
Cottage "La Source"
Living room -  'La Source' cottage
The living room
Room 1 - 'La Source' cottage
The first room
Room 2 - 'La Source' cottage
The second room
'La Source' cottage' swimming pool
Swimming pool

This Cottage is made for 4 persons.

Description :
Ground Floor :
- One Drawing room with a part for the dining room and a large window opening on the vineyards,
- An american Kitchen very well equiped with dishwasher and washing machine

First Floor :
- Two rooms separated with a bath room.
- One of the rooms has a bed large of 1.60m.
- The other room has two twin beds.

One private terrace allow you to take the meals outside . a small garden is made near by the vineyards.

This two cottages have just been fully renovated last year.

The linen : sheets and towels are included in the renting price and also some one for cleaning the house when you leave.

Prices per week from Saturday to Saturday:
Periods Prices
June 28th to August the 30th €890
Other periods €720

If you wish to book
Payment is made in two instalments : the first payment (30% of the total amount) is payable at the time of booking. The second payment (The remaining 70% of the total amonut) is due eight weeks before rental commences.
Also we ask a deposit of 180 euros. This deposit is payable with the second instalment. This is refundable on the day of departure.

Also discover :
- Cottage "La Source"