Château de Donos is located in the heart of the Corbières, in the administrative district of Aude, south east of the Languedoc Roussillon region bordered from west to north by the river Aude, south by the Fenouillèdes (the first spurs of the Pyrénées), and east by the Mediterranean Sea, the Corbières forms a wide quadrilateral, the heritage of a complex and tumultuous geological past.
On the border with Spain, Château de Donos benefits from a mild Mediterranean climate.
Carcassonne : 45km
Toulouse : 150km
Narbonne : 22km
Montpellier : 110km
Perpignan : 60km
Barcelone : 230km
Getting thereFrom Montpellier
- From the A9, exit at Narbonne Sud,
- Take the N113 and follow directions to Lezignan - Carcassonne,
- Then take the D613 and follow directions to Bizanet - Fontfroide. After 10km turn left in the direction of Montseret - Donos.
From Toulouse - Carcassonne
- From theA71, exit at Lezignan Corbières,
- Take the D611. After 3km go through the villages of Ferrals, Villerouge la Cremade and Thézan Corbières,
- You will find Donos approximately 3.5km after Thézan.
From Barcelone - Perpignan
- From the A9, exit at Sigean,
- Take the D611 and go through the villages of Portel and Ripaud,
- Then follow directions to Thézan and you will find Donos on your left 3.5km before arriving at Thézan.
By air / by rail
|Toulouse||Yes||Yes||Air France, Air Littoral, Crossair, British airways, Ryanair, Lufthansa, KLM, Alitalia, Portugalia, Swisswings, DAT|
|Montpellier||Yes||Yes||Air France, Air Littoral, Ryanair, British Airways, GB Airways, Cimber Air|